|Produktet kan p.t. ikke leveres, og er muligvis udgået. Kontakt os venligst for hjælp til at finde et tilsvarende produkt.
BROADCOM LPE15004-M8 Quad 8GB FC PCIe (LPE15004-M8)
The Emulex LPe15004 is an Advanced-8 8G Fibre Channel (8GFC), quad-port, low-profile Host Bus Adapter (HBA) featuring a PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 interface. It delivers breakthrough 8GFC I/O operations per second (IOPS) performance and advanced features such as T10 Protection Information (T10 PI) data integrity and Emulex GreenState™ power efficiency, in a small low profile design that provides unique port density for slot-constrained servers.
The LPe15004 delivers 50% more IOPS than competitor’s 8GFC quad-port HBA1, plus lightning fast response times and 75% better IOPS performance per watt1, making it the clear choice for the toughest virtualized, cloud and mission-critical deployments. With almost 1.2 million IOPS2, it is ideally suited for FC connectivity to solid state disks (SSDs) and new multicore processors. Its advanced management functionality can shave days off installing and managing adapters
Proven Design, Architecture and Interface
Advanced error-checking features ensure the integrity of block data as it traverses the Storage Area Network (SAN). Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique 4th Generation Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs on a given operating system (OS) platform. Installation and management facilities are designed to minimize server reboots and further simplify deployment.
Powerful Management Software for Maximum Data Center Efficiency
The Emulex OneCommand® Manager enterprise-class management application features a multiprotocol, cross-platform architecture that provides centralized management of all adapters provided by Emulex. This enables IT administrators to manage network connectivity with one tool for maximum efficiency. OneCommand Manager also features:
- OneCommand® Manager plug-in for VMware vCenter Server— enables comprehensive control of Fibre Channel HBAs and network (Fibre Channel over Ethernet [FCoE], iSCSI and TCP/IP NIC) connectivity solutions provided by Emulex from VMware’s vCenter Server management console. Emulex OneCommand Manager plug-in for VMware vCenter Server supports both the new VMware vSphere 5.1 Web Client and the VMware vCenter Server desktop client with an identical feature set regardless of the client
- Maximum performance—up to 1.2 million IOPS on a single-port2 to support larger server virtualization deployments and scalable cloud initiatives, as well as performance to match new multicore processors, SSDs and faster PCIe 3.0 server host bus architectures
- Improves IT staff productivity through simplified deployment and management
- Reduces the number of cards, cables and PCIe slots required
- Exceptional performance per watt and price/performance ratios
- Integrates seamlessly into existing SANs
- Allows application of SAN best practices, tools and processes with virtual server deployments
- Assures data availability and data integrity
- Ability to meet and ensure Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritized traffic with Emulex ExpressLane™
- PCIe 3.0 bus
- Emulex vScale™ performance and scalability - multicore ASIC engine with eight cores supports 255 virtual functions (VFs), 1024 Message Signal Interrupts Extended (MSI-X) and 8192 logins/open exchanges for maximum virtual machine (VM) density—up to 4x more than other adapters
- 2x management functionality, and takes half the time to manage with OneCommand® Manager
- Emulex GreenState™ technology - reduces data center power consumption and associated operational expenditures (OPEX) by delivering best 8GFC IOPS performance/watt
- T10PI data integrity offload - high performance T10 PI end-to-end data integrity protects against silent data corruption
- vEngine™ CPU offload - lowers CPU burden on host server, enabling support for more VMs
- Rock-solid reliability and thermal characteristics, essential for mission-critical, cloud and virtualized applications
- Support for MSI-X, improves host utilization and enhances application performance
- Support for 8GFC, 4GFC and 2GFC devices
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Windows virtual HBAs
- Host-to-fabric Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) authentication
- Secure management with role-based administration integrated with Light Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Active Directory (AD) services
- Common driver model, allows a single driver to support all Emulex HBAs on a given OS
- Doubling the maximum FC link rate from 4GFC to 8GFC and enhanced virtualization capabilities, help support IT “green” initiatives.
- Frame-level multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly increases link efficiency and maximizes HBA performance.
Data Protection Features
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting algorithms ensure data is safe from corruption.
- Enhanced silent data corruption protection provided by T10 PI with high-performance offload. T10 PI provides additional protection against corruption in Oracle Unbreakable Linux environments.
Deployment and Management Features
- Universal boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given hardware.
- Boot from SAN capability reduces system management costs and increases uptime.
- Detailed, real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Beaconing feature flashes the HBA LEDs, simplifying their identification within server racks.
- Environmental monitoring feature helps optimize SAN availability.
- The Emulex OneCommand® Manager application enables centralized discovery, monitoring, reporting, and administration of adapters provided by Emulex on local and remote hosts. Powerful automation capabilities facilitate remote driver parameter, firmware and boot code upgrades.
- Advanced diagnostic features, such as adapter port beaconing and adapter statistics, help optimize management and network performance, while the environmental monitoring feature helps to maintain optimum host-to-fabric connections. In addition to the GUI interface, management functions can also be performed via a scriptable command line interface (CLI) as well as a web browser.
- OneCommand Manager supports role-based management to facilitate administration of adapters throughout the data center without compromising security. Management privileges can be assigned based on LDAP and AD group memberships.
- Meet service level agreements (SLAs) and quality of service (QoS) with ExpressLane application prioritization on hosts. ExpressLane is fully compatible with majority of switches offering QoS features.
- Emulex management instrumentation complies with open management standards, such as SMI-S and common Host Bus Adapter Application Programing Interface support, which enables seamless upward integration into enterprise storage and server management solutions.
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.
Telefon: 7025 0955
Helpdesk: 7025 9296
Kun salg til offentligt og erhverv